What Simple Operations Look Like for JDog Owners
What are your plans after your military career? Recent adjustments in defense spending is spurring changes to the size of the nation’s military forces, motivating veterans to consider alternatives to military careers.
For instance, the U.S. Department of Defense is expected to greatly reduce the size of active military service members. In fact, the U.S. DOD anticipates demobilizing upwards of 1 million active duty servicemen by 2019. As a result, there will be an influx of military veterans entering the private and public sector.
What’s your best option? There is a growing list of business opportunities for veterans, but few can offer the same advantages as JDog Junk Removal & Hauling. From the very foundation of our brand, we operate on three simple pillars – respect, integrity and trust.
With these ideals at the core of everything we do, owners have the opportunity to focus squarely on the performance of their business—and we’ve built a brand that embodies simplicity for owners and operators.
Junk Removal – It’s Not Rocket Science
In truth, the junk removal business isn’t all that complicated. The pain point that most homeowners have falls into a single broad category: clutter. However, the point at which junk becomes a burden is:
- Natural disasters
- Growing likelihood of relocating
- New family members
- Increased consumerism
These events lead to higher volumes of consumable goods that can quickly overtake limited spaces. The solution is equally straightforward and is the premise for JDog Junk Removal & Hauling: Get professionals to remove the clutter quickly, efficiently and punctually. By doing so, you almost guarantee customer satisfaction, repeat business and referrals in your local community.
JDog’s business model is equally simple. As an operator your primary expenses will be:
- Vehicle – We recommend JDog Junk Removal & Hauling business owners use an H2 Hummer, Pick Up Truck or Jeep Wrangler as their primary vehicle. Especially with branded graphics, they not only act as an additional form of marketing as you drive to customer’s locations, but they also help to embody the military image that typifies our brand. However, if an owner already has an approved vehicle, that’s one less expense they have to worry about.
- Trailer/Dollies/Carts – To effectively provide customers with excellent service, business operators are also required to have a 6’ x 12’ high-side utility trailer with six-foot walls. This will used to haul and remove junk from customers’ premises as well as store dollies and carts to assist you in moving larger items.
- Vehicle Signage – JDog operators’ vehicles are dual-purpose towing equipment and marketing and advertising tools. The wrap is affixed to your Hummer, Pick Up Truck or Jeep, ensuring your customers and other consumers can recognize the brand in your local community.
- Computer – To operate your business, you’ll need a laptop or IPad and a secure, reliable internet connection. You’re in transit on a daily basis, meaning you’ll need portable technology that allows you to connect on the go.
- Cell phone – Since owners operate a mobile business, it’s important to always be in touch. Considering 92 percent of U.S. adults have a cell phone, this shouldn’t be too difficult.
- Software – Because JDog Junk Removal & Hauling is a service-oriented business, it’s integral that operators are punctual. For that reason, scheduling software is required, as is Quickbooks financial software to help you with recordkeeping and billing.
Compared to a lot of business concepts, the fundamental aspects of operating a JDog Junk Removal & Hauling business is about as simple as it gets. This is the type of business you can operate out of you home if you have the space. Or you can opt to purchase or rent commercial space to develop an office location.
In addition to day-to-day simple operations, JDog Junk Removal & Hauling also provides business owners with a number of support systems to ensure you’re operating at optimal levels, including:
- Social media marketing training and support
- Guerrilla marketing training and support
- Trademarked media kits
- Online automated scheduling
- Toll Free national phone number
- Grand opening support
- Corporate contract referrals
- Government contract assistance
- Workforce coordinating support
- 5 day JDog Boot Camp training at HQ
- Continuous operational support
- Advisory Board- all Veteran/ former business leaders
From multiple angles, JDog Junk Removal & Hauling assists military business owners in operating their location to help them focus on their top priorities. Coupled with the fact that junk removal is a recession-resistant, lucrative investment, it’s an ideal pathway for military veterans looking to take control of their career.
For more information on investing in the JDog Junk Removal & Hauling business opportunity, visit us here.